Write the content yourself. Creating quality content for your business website can be fun and interesting. Many people write merely to be able to satisfy a need. In modern years, writing articles has gained in popularity as much more individuals recognize the value it can bring to themselves and their companies. Are you writing articles to benefit your company? Maybe you are not yet aware of the smart potential article writing can provide you and your industry.
There can be a lot of features applicable to writing this kind of material. Here are just some of the advantages. Content advertising and marketing is:
- a great way to make money.
- a fast, safe, proven method to attract new viewers to your website and also one of the best, most certain, cost-effective ways to reach a specifically targeted audience.
- fun and beneficial.
- one of the best ways to market your website there is.
- important when you are in business.
- one of the best working methods of getting a site’s presence known.
- a great way to establish yourself as an expert in your field by writing about your area of expertise and getting free publicity back to your Web site.
- one of those things that have always worked, is working great and will work just as well in the future.
- one of the most ignored but the most potent free traffic generation techniques that is available to anyone.
- a great way to promote your website because you get backlinks from other websites that increase search engine rankings which drive more traffic to your site.
- one of the best ways to promote your website and best of all it is free.
You can find lots of arguments why you might want to take up article marketing. These must include personal achievement, the need to promote yourself or your small business and a means of increasing revenue and proceeds.
Writing for Online Business from Home
When trying to make money online with businesses from home, we all know that traffic is your bread and butter and social bookmarking and article marketing are good ways to get that traffic to your business from home. Two keys to success for getting the best results from article marketing are to publish articles frequently and to submit the articles to a large list of Ezine publishers. By the very nature of article marketing, we can ensure that the links we grow for our websites reside on web pages that are tightly concentrated and targeted to the content of our websites.
Write Content Yourself
Articles that are used for article marketing tend to be short, so they will not take you long to read or write. Ensure new clients for Businesses from home with well-written articles with good content that will have the potential of giving you expert status and business credibility. Unfortunately, many novices do not realize the importance of a great quality article and think that anybody can throw some words together.
The first step in article marketing is to develop an article that is clearly written, provides value, and constructs believability. Rich rewards can be reaped with article marketing by following clear guidelines on writing articles and submitting it. Nonetheless, none of that will make any difference if you do not know the first steps in really writing an article. Because articles become viral, the message literally travels far and wide, increasing traffic to Businesses from home websites and increasing newsletter sign-ups.
An article has 5 key elements:
- The Title. Make this keyword rich at the start and make it long enough for you to lure the reader and tell them how it will benefit them. Titles are very fundamental and should straightaway seize the reader’s attention.
- The Introduction: Just a taste of what you will be writing about. This will normally be the first paragraph.
- The Body. This is the beefy portion of the article where you will elaborate on what you mentioned in the title. Use shorter paragraphs that read easier and check with Directories how many words they will accept. It usually varies between 400 and 750.
- The Conclusion. This will be a compact summary of what you wrote about or it can even be a repetition of the introduction, using a new way of saying it.
- The Author/Bio box: Here you can put a link or links (depending on the directory) to your website. More about this in another article.
Have content that attracts hungry search engine spiders. Over and over again. Make sure that your articles render functional, fresh substance. Most recently known by its new name, bum marketing, article marketing is a very feasible long term attempt to quickly and easily render hundreds of outstanding one-way backlinks to your sales site, content site or blog. Thus, it is fundamental that you stake a claim for your content by promoting it on your website before any distribution drive. Whatever your area of expertise, there are people out there who want to learn more and publishers who are looking for no-cost content.
The more thought you give to the content writing process, the more your content will attract your target audience. When people explore for information on your theme, their search takes them to the directory, they read your article and they visit your site OR they may publish your article on their website, keeping all of the content, links, and your bio 100% intact, creating traffic for Businesses from home.
Content Article marketing
Content article marketing is getting better and better every day. People are starting to see the BIG opportunities that marketing content can bring them. For example, if you were to write 10 articles a day and each article had an average of 8-10 clicks, you would have 80-100 website visitors, and about 40-50 new subscribers generated every day. Talk about traffic!
Follow these steps to drive traffic to your website using content article marketing:
First off, you will need to write your title. Your title should be very interesting and extremely compelling to your target audience. How are you going to benefit from content article marketing if you don’t even have a well-written title? So, use words that speak to people’s emotions. Target their hot spots. What do they want to learn? Target that! Surely you could drive more traffic to your website if you did this.
Short and sweet wins the race. People, in general, have very short attention spans. So wouldn’t it make sense to write short article content? You bet… it would be extremely easy to write multiple articles a day and drive targeted traffic to your business each and every day you’re online. Make sure that you do not exceed 600 words in your article. The optimal word count, from my experience, is between 400-600 words.
Give them quality information. Do not make the mistake of hiding anything from these people. Being greedy with information is the fast track to disaster. Instead, give them juicy details that you have uncovered over the years. If you want to drive some serious traffic, you will need to target your audience very well. If someone wants to learn about building a storage shed, write about that. Being consistent with your content articles is extremely important for long term traffic growth.
Use social networking websites to increase the number of article views you get. Share your articles on Facebook and Twitter. It is one thing to write an article and submit it to an article directory, it’s quite another to share it with the masses. If you do this right, you could get your articles placed all over these social networking websites. Make sure that you don’t spam people though. Instead, give the link to your article and ask them what they think about it. Surely you could drive traffic to your articles if you asked people to share them. You see, people like to network. Take advantage of that and share your content articles with people eager to read them.
Write the content yourself for pleasure or write them to support your business efforts. You can also make a business of article writing if you find you have a talent for it and your content is in demand.